15 Facts for 15 Years
By Lindsey Morris on Oct 10, 2023
Caliber has had a busy and entertaining fifteen years. Curious about our achievements or perhaps some unexpected mishaps? Check out below, numbers don’t lie.
- Established in 2008. Sharing a birth year of Taylor Swift’s album Fearless? Iconic.
- Founded by two young, ambitious creatives. The best ideas are created in your friend’s basement, right?
- Two Caliber office buildings. We don’t like to bounce around, instead we like to find the perfect fit and plant our roots.
- Seven hundred seventeen team volunteer hours. Our team is always finding ways to help out in the community, whether it’s being a student mentor or raising awareness for important causes.
- Five team retreats. Setting aside days for our team to regroup and focus on improvement has been vital to our growth.
- Forty-nine pounds of Chrispmix consumed. Each year we strategically (or selfishly) make ‘too much’ mix so we can have some on hand.
- Nine office plants killed. Even though our green-thumb has improved, we can’t forget about the lost ones who taught us proper care.
- One hundred twenty-one rebrand projects. Taking something and making it cooler is kind of our specialty.
- One hundred forty-two Friday breakfast clubs. Possibly the favorite Caliber tradition to date. Who doesn’t love a hearty breakfast to fuel them up for a Friday?
- Four Caliber party buses. If there is one thing our team knows how to do, it’s ride in style.
- Thirty-two team pot-lucks. Can you see the recurring theme here? We LOVE our food.
- One microwave fire. That’s an interesting story, right, Kelly?
- One hundred thirty-two American Advertising Awards won. It’s always a great feeling to be recognized for great work and display that hardware on our shelves.
- Five hundred twenty-seven logo designs. That’s a lot of different lines, shapes, colors, and fonts – oh my!
- One snake caught in the office. We may have a zoo as a client, but we never intended for HQ to become ‘The Caliber Zoo’.